Registration for the 2021 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) National Training Program (NTP) virtual workshops is open. Session dates are listed below. Select the hyperlinked event title(s) to register for those you’re interested in attending. You’ll be prompted to login to the NTP virtual workshop webpage. To login, use the same email address and password you use to register for all NTP webinars. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one before registering. After you register for an event, you’ll get an email confirmation and calendar appointment. Please email NTPHelp@cms.hhs.gov if you need help with your account or registration. Sessions will start at 1pm and conclude no later than 3:30pm (ET). Sessions will be recorded for later viewing.
- 27th – Original Medicare
- 28th – Medicare Drug Coverage (Part D)
- 29th – Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)
- 3rd – Medicare Advantage
- 4th – Marketplace 101
- 5th – Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- 17th – Medicare Coverage for Services Related to COVID-19
- 18th – Medicare Coordination of Benefits
- 19th – Medicare Plan Finder
- 24th – Medicare Current Topics
- 25th – Preventing Fraud, Waste, and Abuse in Medicare and Medicaid
- 26th – Where Do I Find? (Online Resources)
- 31st – Medicare Scenarios (Casework Session)
Session materials will be available for download at the time of the events.
NOTE: Registration requests will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis until each session reaches capacity. The number of attendees from the same organization may be limited. If any session reaches capacity, we’ll work to schedule an additional offering for a later date.
Please send all correspondence to email@example.com