December 16, 2022
2022 – 2023 Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project (RHPTP) Cohort
On behalf of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), the National Rural Health Resource Center is excited to announce the 2022-2023 cohort of small rural hospitals and certified rural health clinics selected to participate in the third year of the Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project.
- Atrium Health Floyd Polk Medical Center, Cedartown, GA
- Meeker Memorial Hospital & Clinics, Litchfield, MN
- Mercy Health-Marcum and Wallace Hospital, Irvine, KY
- Swift County Benson Health Services, Benson, MN
- Northern Maine Medical Center, Fort Kent, ME
- Speare Memorial Hospital, Plymouth, NH
Organizations were selected based on leadership, commitment, and organizational preparedness for transitioning to alternative payment and care delivery models in the future. We look forward to working with these organizations over the next year and sharing their successes and outcomes in future newsletter editions. Congratulations!