Date: March 15, 2022
Accepting applications through Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET
The 2022 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) New Site Application Cycle is now open for sites that:
- Have never been approved for NHSC, including sites that have applied and had their application denied or cancelled.
- Are currently an inactive NHSC site due to expiration or past compliance issues.
Interested sites and treatment facilities should review the Site Reference Guide (SRG) for details on how to become NHSC approved.
Why be NHSC approved?
- Recruit and retain qualified providers using NHSC loan repayment programs and attract NHSC scholars who are ready to fulfill their service obligation at sites like yours.
- Post vacancies to the Health Workforce Connector.
- Participate in Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Virtual Job Fairs to connect with job-seeking primary care trainees and practicing clinicians.
Get help with your application
March 31, 1-2:30 pm ET: NHSC New Site Application Webinar
April 14, 2-4 pm ET: NHSC New Site Application Q&A Session #1
April 27, 12-2 pm ET: NHSC New Site Application Q&A Session #2
For more information
State Primary Care Office (PCO) staff and NHSC State Leads are available for questions about applying and other site-specific information.