Date: June 13, 2022
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Continuous Enrollment Unwinding Partner Education
Thank you to everyone who was able to join the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for the Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrollment Unwinding: What to Know and How to Prepare partner education webinar on May 25th. A recording, transcript, and the slide deck from the webinar can be accessed on our National Stakeholder Calls webpage.
This is a monthly webinar series that CMS and HHS will hold each month, covering different topics related to Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrollment Unwinding each month. The next webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 22nd from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM ET. Topics discussed during this month’s webinar will include:
- Strategies to engage states and local stakeholders
- Actions states can take to keep people connected to health insurance coverage
- Strategies and best practices on how states and stakeholders are working to prepare for the Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrollment Unwinding
You can register for the series of Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrollment Unwinding partner education webinars here.
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
- Wednesday, June 22nd @ 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, July 27th @ 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 24 @ 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, September 28 @ 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, October 26 @ 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 7 @ 12:00 PM ET
Resources Shared During May 25th Partner Education Webinar
A series of resources were shared during the partner education webinar on May 25th. CMS and HHS encourage partners to review and utilize these resources when preparing for Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrollment Unwinding.
- Unwinding Homepage: The centralized location where states and stakeholders can learn more about Unwinding and access resources to help them plan and prepare.
- Medicaid and CHIP Beneficiary Resource Page: A webpage designed for people enrolled in Medicaid and CHIP to help them prepare to renew their coverage when states restart eligibility renewals after the end of the Public Health Emergency.
- Unwinding Communications Toolkit: The Unwinding Communications Toolkit provides key messages and materials for states and stakeholders to use when communicating with their networks about Medicaid and CHIP Continuous Enrolment Unwinding. The toolkit is available in both English and Spanish.