CMS is hosting a webinar on Billing for Critical Access Hospitals and the Quality Payment Program and its implications on CAHs. This will be a great opportunity to gain an understanding about the Quality Payment Program, understand which CAH clinicians may be eligible, and what steps to take if you are a critical access hospital with eligible clinicians.
- Date: Monday, August 21, 2017
- Time: 2PM-3PM EST
- Registration Link: https://qualitynet.webex.com/qualitynet/onstage/g.php?MTID=ecbc48d46b149370f3ef02ad36344decd (This webinar will be recorded and shared when it is available)
- Audience: CAHs and technical assistance providers
In preparation for this webinar:
- Please take the time to review CMS’s QPP website: https://qpp.cms.gov/about/small-underserved-rural-practices
- If you would like to submit a question about QPP, please reach out to the TA providers listed on the above link or send them to MBQIP@hrsa.gov (if you submit questions through MBQIP@hrsa.gov these questions will be passed onto CMS or the TA providers who will try to follow-up or answer on the webinar)