The Delta Region Community Health System Development (DRCHSD) Program produced an eight (8)-part webinar series featuring a variety of timely topics aimed at supporting communication strategies for community outreach and education. The webinar topics build upon one another.
In February, the DRCHSD Communications Toolkit will be rolled out with customizable templates such as print ads, radio scripts, and digital posts to support the content of this series. Keep an eye out for the webinar invitation where DRCHSD Program will launch the Toolkit!
- Learn to communicate even more to build trust and confidence in your organization.
- Learn to elevate your role as a communicator to provide maximum value in your organization.
- Learn how to strategically invest limited resources to maximize your communications budget.
- Learn to customize messages based on generational and cultural backgrounds.
- Learn to how to use the power of digital communications to build relationships and loyalty.
- Learn to develop an image that aligns with your organization’s vision and future growth strategy.
- Learn effective messaging and techniques for your telehealth communications.
- Be inspired and empowered to tell the story of your rural health organization!