The Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and The National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center) would like to congratulate four outstanding organizations that participated in the first year of RHPTP!
- Lincoln County Medical Center, New Mexico
- Guadalupe County Hospital, New Mexico
- Lawrence County Health Department, Illinois
- Sudan Medical Clinic, Texas
All four organizations received focused technical assistance which included:
- An individualized quality improvement (QI) project to impact either patient experience, coordination of care, patient safety, or building infrastructure that embeds QI into practice
- A financial risk assessment and action planning designed to determine financial risk, identify strategies, and develop tactics to address operational cost-efficiency opportunities in preparation to participate in value-based care
- A peer to peer learning collaborative specifically designed to meet the needs of the four organizations
Watch for future updates sharing their successes!
2021-2022 RHPTP Application Deadline Extended
Watch the short RHPTP Nutshell to learn more!
Apply today to participate in the next project year (November 2021 – August 2022). Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM CST on September 17, 2021.
RHPTP is designed to help strengthen value-based care (VBC) for health care organizations by building recipients’ foundation for VBC in efficiency, quality, patient experience, and safety of care.
RHPTP HELP Webinar Playbacks
Using Telehealth to Support Value-Based Care | Candy Hanson, BSN, PHN, LHIT-HP, Stratis Health
Resilience: Springing Back to Move Forward | Dr. Jane Pederson and Betsy Jeppesen, Stratis Health
The Role of Social Determinants of Health in Value-Based Payment Models: A Rural Perspective | Alana Knudson, NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis
NOSORH Value-Based Health Care 3-part Series
- First Steps and Next Steps in the Transition from Volume to Value
- Services to Jumpstart and Assist in the Transition from Volume to Value
- Building a Strong Foundation for the Transition to Value
Should my health organization accept a value-based payment opportunity? | Dr. Clint McKinney, Rural Health Value
Financial Update: Preparing for and Succeeding Under Value-Based Reimbursement Models | Ralph Llewellyn, Eide Baily
Plus more – view the extensive library of previous HELP Webinar playbacks!
Leadership Training Podcasts and Video Series
For Mid-Level Leaders
- Mid-Level Leaders and the Transition to Value (Video Series)
- Managing from the Middle: Leading Through Change (Podcast Series)
- Rural Path to Value for MLLs (Podcast Series)
- Training Podcasts to Engage Patients and Motivate Staff (Podcast Series)
For Hospital Board of Directors
Visionary Board Leadership and the Transition to Value (Video Series)