The deadline to submit a Primary Care First Cohort 2 practice application is this Friday, May 21—less than one week away! Access the Primary Care First Online Application Portal now to complete your application.
For assistance completing your application, interested practices are highly encouraged to review the Primary Care First Request for Applications (RFA), which is available on the Primary Care First website. You may also access resources posted on the Primary Care First website for information on a variety of model topics, including model eligibility requirements, the model payment and attribution methodology, and the practice application. These resources include but are not limited to the following:
- Introduction to Primary Care First Webinar (Slides and Recording)
- Ready, Set, Apply! Webinar (Slides and Recording)
- Office Hour: Primary Care First Practices (Slides and Recording)
- PCF Cohort 2 Application FAQ Supplement
- PCF 2-page Application Guide: This resource provides fast facts on eligibility, risk groups, payment methodology, care delivery requirements, and the application process for those who are still deciding whether to apply.
Questions or Feedback?
If you have questions or feedback, please email PrimaryCareApply@telligen.com.
For additional information about Primary Care First, please visit the model website at https://innovation.cms.gov/initiatives/primary-care-first-model-options/.