Upcoming 5-Part Fall Educational Training Webinar Series
The Delta Region Community Health Systems Development (DRCHSD) Program is hosting a 5-part webinar series featuring experts from Legato Healthcare. The webinars will cover multiple community outreach and education topics to assist your health care organization.
Audience: DRCHSD health care organization leaders and community champions.
When: Every Thursday from 11:00 – 12:00 pm CT
October 21 through November 18, 2021
- Making the Most of the Communication Toolkit (preview below)
- Building your Reputation: Internally, Externally, and Online
- Building Loyalty by Targeting your Message to Various Generations
- Strengthening Physician Relationships and Building a Referral Network
- Professional Development: Elevating the Role of Communication in your Organization
View the DRCHSD Web Page with more information here!
DRHCSD participating healthcare organizations will be sent the webinar connection information in advance.
Questions? Contact CLozinski@ruralcenter.org or at (218) 216-7017.
COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Campaign
The DRCHSD Program’s Vaccine Confidence Campaign has been a huge hit with DRCHSD sites.
Learn. Understand. Decide.
This creative campaign increases the feeling of confidence in the COVID-19 vaccination and acknowledges the need to understand the facts before making a decision. The communication informs and encourages people to make decisions that are right for them—and their communities.
The Toolkit supports rural health care organizations with developing internal and external COVID-19 vaccine communication materials centered around vaccine education. Organizations will have easy access to a catalog of customizable templates such as:
- Print Ads
- Tri-fold brochure
- Social Media Posts
In today’s economic environment, it’s critical that hospital administrators and revenue cycle managers utilize best practices to effectively manage the revenue cycle to optimize efficiency and maximize reimbursement.
While RCM primarily focuses on processing claims, payment, and revenue generation, it also includes patient services since care management directly impacts the reimbursement.
This guide provides rural hospital executive and management teams with generally accepted best practice concepts in revenue cycle management so that they may consider opportunities for performance improvement within their own hospitals and individual departments.
Check out the Revenue Cycle Management Best Practices Guide today!
Contact Shannon Norman with questions.
340B Drug Pricing Guide
View a guide designed to provide rural hospital leadership with information regarding the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
This guide is intended to provide rural hospital leaders and rural health programs with relevant information to assist in managing the 340B Drug Pricing Program (340B Program) and to ensure compliance with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) requirements.
- While the 340B Program provides hospitals with savings on covered outpatient medications in order better serve their communities, the 340B Program also comes with compliance risks and challenges.
- Participating hospitals must meet 340B Program requirements.
- Savings from purchasing medications at reduced cost may be used to expand the number of drugs and services offered to patients and increase the number of indigent patients served.
- The eligible hospitals and health centers or covered entities participating in the 340B Program are responsible for ensuring program integrity and maintaining accurate records documenting compliance with all 340B Program requirements.
To help you navigate 340B, check out the 340B Drug Pricing Program Hospital Guide now!
Contact Shannon Norman with questions.
Mid-Level Manager Video Series
This 6-part educational video series provides mid-level leaders with foundational knowledge and strategies for leading their team and influencing others as they navigate the shift to value-based payment and population health.
Topics for the videos include:
- Transforming Health Care from the Middle
- Strategic & Systems Thinking
- Collaborative Leadership
- Change Leadership
- Basics of Health Care Finance
- Talent Development
If you have any questions about the Mid-Level Manager Series, contact Tracy Morton at TMorton@ruralcenter.org or at (218) 727-9390.