Community Care Coordination and COVID-19
- This document is designed to address immediate questions concerning upcoming community care coordination events and Community Champions’ role during the COVID-19 outbreak and to share trusted resources that will be helpful to the Champions during this sensitive time.
- Community Care Coordination and COVID-19 from the DRCHSD Program
Federal Office of Rural Health Policy FAQs for COVID-19
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from our grantees and stakeholders, updated regularly. Includes telehealth FAQs.
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy FAQs for COVID-19.
Rural Stories from American Hospital Association
- Rural COVID-19 Case Study: Surviving A COVID-19 Surge
- Getting in Front of COVID-10: Addressing Social Determinants of Health to Save the Lives of Seniors
COVID-19 Telehealth Program
- The COVID-19 Telehealth Program provides support through the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to eligible healthcare providers responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by fully funding their telecommunications services, information services, and devices necessary to provide critical connected care services.
- Funding details regarding application process, eligibility, award amount, and examples of services and devices: https://www.ruralhealthinfo.org/funding/4911