October 20, 2022
Federal and State Health Workforce Opportunities in Region 7
The Region 7 Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (HRSA IEA), the Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW), and the State Offices of Rural Health invite you to a webinar on health workforce opportunities. The webinar will feature workforce programs and resources provided by HRSA and Region 7 States (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska).
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Time: 9 am – 12 pm CST
- HRSA’s Bureau of Health Workforce
- Iowa Department of Health and Human Services
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Topics at a Glance
- Scholarship and loan repayment programs offered through BHW including eligible disciplines, eligibility requirements, and service commitments
- Resources and tools available on the supply, use, access, need, and demand for health workers
- State-specific health workforce programs, funding, and available technical assistance
- Successful recruitment and retention efforts
Who Should Attend?
- Rural Health Clinics
- Health Departments
- Universities and Colleges
- Health Educators and Faculty
- Clinicians (including medical, dental, and behavioral health)
- Students pursuing health professional education (including medical, dental, and behavioral health)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar on November 8th.
For more information about the webinar, contact Kim Shiu at KShiu@hrsa.gov.
For more information about BHW’s Scholarships and Loan Repayment, please visit https://bhw.hrsa.gov/funding.