The Office of Regional Operations – Region 7, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) invites you to two free half-day Grants 101 workshops.
Date: Monday, March 8th and Tuesday, March 9th
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST (both days)
Who Should Attend: Community and Faith-based Organizations, Hospitals, Health Centers, Colleges and Universities, Public Health Departments, Tribes and Tribal Organizations or any Organization/Individual who wants to learn more about working with Federal Funders, as well as Foundations.
Topics at a Glance:
- The Federal Grant Application Process
- Federal Funding Opportunities Panel
- Health Services and Resources Administration
- Administration for Community Living
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Technical Resources Demonstration
- HRSA Data Warehouse
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Uniform Data System (UDS) Mapper
- Engaging and Collaborating with Foundations
- Missouri Foundation for Health
Please register here on Eventbrite.
For more information, contact HRSAORORegion7@hrsa.gov.