The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for fiscal year (FY) 2021 for the Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program for Professionals.
The purpose of this program is to develop and expand experiential training opportunities to improve the distribution and supply of the behavioral health workforce. The Program emphasizes relationships with community-based partners to increase access to quality behavioral health services for populations across the lifespan in high need and high demand areas. A special focus is placed on the knowledge and understanding of children, adolescents, and transitional-aged youth at risk for behavioral health disorders.
Eligible applicants include accredited:
- Institutions of higher education or professional training programs that focus on mental health
- Doctoral, internship, and postdoctoral programs of health service psychology
- Master’s and doctoral degree programs of social work
HRSA expects approximately $44.2 million to be available in FY 2021 to fund 92 grantees.
For a complete list of funding opportunities, visit the HRSA website.
- Watch the pre-recorded BHWET- Professionals TA Webinar
- Read the FAQs under the “related documents” tab
- Watch the pre-recorded webinar “Creating a Competitive Grant Proposal”