October 31, 2022
HRSA Scholarships and Loan Repayment Programs for Nurses
The Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (HRSA IEA), and the Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) in Region 7 invite you to a webinar on HRSA Scholarships and Loan Repayment Programs for Nurses working in Critical Shortage Facilities such as public health departments, hospitals, and rural health clinics.
Date: Monday, October 31, 2022
Time: 3 pm – 4 pm CT
Topics at a Glance
- Programs offered through HRSA’s Bureau of Health Workforce to strengthen the nursing workforce
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program including eligibility and how to apply
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program including eligibility and how to apply
- Benefits of the Nurse Corps Program including scholarships and payment of unpaid nursing education debt
- How to become a Nurse Corps program site
- Resources and tools available on the supply, use, access, need, and demand for health workers
Who Should Attend?
- Public Health Departments
- Rural Health Clinics
- Public Health Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Midwives
- Nurse Faculty
- Nursing Students
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar on October 31st.
For more information about the webinar, contact Kim Shiu at KShiu@hrsa.gov.
For more information about HRSA’s Nurse Corps Programs, check out these fact sheets: