June 3, 2019
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) invites you to a free webinar on the Use of Telehealth to Improve Children’s Access to Health Care.
Date: July 10, 2019
Time: 3pm – 4pm ET
- Current telehealth models and initiatives to improve access to pediatric specialty care in Iowa to include a discussion about leveraging partnerships and funding to implement telehealth programs and a review of telehealth visits and patient satisfaction data
- Establishing a school-based telehealth clinic in your community: Best practices and lessons learned from the Indiana Rural Schools Clinic Network
- Thomas Scholz, MD, Director, Division of Child and Community Health and Child Health Specialty Clinics
- Kafi Dixon, Telehealth Coordinator, University of Iowa Division of Child and Community Health
- Kathleen Chelminiak, Project Director, Indiana Rural Schools Clinic Network (IRSCN), Indiana Rural Health Association
Registration is available here.
For more information, contact Nancy Rios at NRios@hrsa.gov.
This webinar is part of HRSA’s Telehealth Learning Webinar Series. The series’ goal is to highlight successful projects/best practices as well as resources to promote and further the use of telehealth technologies for health care delivery, education, and health information services.
If you would like to access the recorded session on the Use of Telehealth to Increase Access to Dental Care, click here.
For more resources and tools about telehealth, visit https://www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/telehealth/index.html.