August 9, 2023
Increase Your Revenue – Check out the Access Plus Underpayment Recovery System
The Access Discount Healthcare (ADHC) Underpayment Recovery System Analysis Audit is a proprietary technology system that identifies and recovers underpayments, manages denials and overpayment fines and responses, automates appeals and requests, and is a contract modeler essential in negotiating more favorable contracts. This risk free service is a bonus addition to your Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) efforts.
Cost: $0 upfront fees
- ADHC funds all the costs and risks, including contract load fees, appeals processes, audit and training which is applied to the recovery fee.
- All fees are 100% paid by a % of recovered underpayment fees from the initial audit of past claims
Where do underpayments go when recovered?
- All underpayments are paid directly to the client, by the payer
- ADHC bills the client for a percentage of recovered underpayments, after the client is paid
Expected recovery of past underpayments:
- Historically, the underpayment system uncovers 5-30% of your total commercial, Medicare and Medicaid payments which have been paid incorrectly, on every analysis – the average recoupment is 20% of your total revenue.
- Collection statistics for commercial payer underpayments are 85-90% of identified claims
How long does the analysis take to complete?
- Minimum facility time is 30 minutes or less to upload 835 electronic billing records
- Once all contracts and data files are received, it typically takes 14 days to complete the analysis and start the appeals process
What this service will do:
- Analyze every remittance within a 12-24 month period to determine contractual compliance of each reimbursement
- Works with payers to recover underpayments
- Under payment recovery
- Risk free addition to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Work with payers to recover underpayments
What makes this service different?
- Works only with remittance files which clients expect no further revenue, making their services a compliment to all your other RCM efforts
- Provides new revenue
- Analyzes billions of dollars in reimbursements and remittances, finding noncompliance and underpayments for 100% of their clients
- Typical result is 10% – 20% of gross payer receipts in recovery
- Work solely on a contingency basis
- No upfront fees, costs, ongoing tasks required from clients
- They take 100% of the risk and effort to recover revenues for their clients
- Access Healthcare are only compensated at the successful recovery of underpayments for your facility
For more information, or to schedule a call, contact:
Zach Evans, Managing Principal
Clearview Savings Consultants, LLC
The above program information is being forwarded by the Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (ORHPC) as a service of this office. ORHPC does not endorse or recommend any vendor or service. Please review for the appropriate use within your organization.