October 31, 2022
Virtual CME/CE Event for Rural Clinicians in Your State
Rural Health Clinical Congress Fall 2022, a free virtual live CME/CE conference, is less than a month away! This unique educational event is designed specifically for clinicians serving patients in rural and underserved communities. It will be held on Saturday, November 19, 2022, in conjunction with NOSORH’s National Rural Health Day. Clinicians can earn up to 5.0 complimentary CME/CE credits by participating.
- Menopause and Mental Health: Overcoming Barriers & Advancing Health Equity
- Addressing the Burden of Chronic Rhino sinusitis With Nasal Polyps
- Overcoming Disparities in Women’s Reproductive Health
- Liver Cancer Screening and Management in Primary Care
- Optimizing Outcomes in Moderate-to-Severe Asthma