These journal articles written by the Rural Health Research Centers were recently added to Gateway.
Gateway lists the journal, a brief summary, and a link to additional information and access to the full text of the article, if available. While some journal articles are freely available, many require a subscription or affiliation with a subscribing library.
- Decline in Inpatient Volume at Rural Hospitals
North Carolina Rural Health Research and Policy Analysis Center, 12/2020
- Long-Term Care Planning, Preparedness, and Response Among Rural Long-Term Care Providers
Southwest Rural Health Research Center, 12/2020
- HRSA’s Evidence-Based Tele-Emergency Network Grant Program: Multi-site Prospective Cohort Analysis Across Six Rural Emergency Department Telemedicine Networks
Rural Telehealth Research Center, 01/2021
- The Intersection of Rural Residence and Minority Race/Ethnicity in Cancer Disparities in the United States
Rural and Minority Health Research Center, 02/2021
- Rural–Urban Residence and Maternal Hepatitis C Infection, U.S.: 2010–2018
Maine Rural Health Research Center, 02/2021