Date: March 22, 2022
Please join the National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC) and the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Bureau of Health Workforce in a special webinar for health facilities serving in rural communities. In this webinar, you will learn more about the 2022 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) New Site Application Cycle that is now open for eligible sites to apply. Interested sites and health care facilities will also learn about the benefits of becoming an NHSC-approved site, like the NHSC loan repayment and scholarship opportunities available to job-seeking primary care trainees and practicing clinicians.
The 2022 NHSC New Site Application Cycle is now open for sites that:
- Have never been approved for NHSC, including sites that have applied and had their application denied or cancelled.
- Are currently an inactive NHSC site due to expiration or past compliance issues.
Interested sites and treatment facilities should review the Site Reference Guide (SRG) for details on how to become NHSC approved.
Why be NHSC approved?
- Recruit and retain qualified providers using NHSC loan repayment programs and attract NHSC scholars who are ready to fulfill their service obligation at sites like yours.
- Post vacancies to the Health Workforce Connector.
- Participate in HRSA Virtual Job Fairs to connect with job-seeking primary care trainees and practicing clinicians.
You must register in advance for the Free Webinar!
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Title: NHSC New Sites Application Cycle Webinar
As always, NARHC will be providing this webinar free of charge. However, you must Register in Advance.
To register, go to https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SskzqRZCQmeDT4GwxJAFGA.
When the webinar begins you will be connected to audio using your computer’s speakers.
If you have issues registering and are using Internet Explorer, try using another browser. If you continue to have issues, please contact NARHC for assistance, 866.306.1961.
A copy of the slides and a recording will be available within a few days after the webinar is complete. To access this and previous webinars visit the TA Webinar page of the NARHC website under the Resources tab.
If you have any questions about registering please email NARHC at email@example.com.