Date: August 16, 2022
NHSC Site Recertification is Now Open
As a valued partner of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC), the Health Resources and Services Administration wants to inform you that your site must recertify in order to extend your NHSC-approved site status beyond this calendar year. Start the process early — the deadline is Tuesday, October 11 at 11:59 PM ET.
As an NHSC-approved site, your clinicians can apply for one of the NHSC Loan Repayment Programs. You can also tap into recruitment benefits, including the Health Workforce Connector and HRSA Virtual Job Fairs.
How to submit your recertification application:
- Read the NHSC Site Reference Guide, which details site requirements and the recertification process.
- Access the Customer Service Portal.
- Enter your program information, including your site type and services provided.
- Gather your required documents, including sliding fee discount program policy, data tables, behavioral health checklist (if needed), and more.
- Review and certify your compliance with the the NHSC Site Agreement.
Note: Submitting a recertification application does not guarantee NHSC site approval.
- View this helpful webinar.
- Contact your State Primary Care Office or the Division of Regional Operations State Lead.
- Submit a question via the Customer Service Portal.
Having problems logging into the Customer Service Portal? Contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-221-9393, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET (excluding federal holidays).