Congratulations to all of the 2020 Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Champions, including nine HRSA-funded health centers! This year’s Champions achieved blood pressure control in 80% or more of their adult patients with hypertension. Collectively, the 2020 Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Champions served more than 200,000 adults.
- Chota Community Health Services (Madisonville, TN)
- La Clínica Tepeyac, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Maple City Health Center (Goshen, IN)
- Miami Beach Community Health Center (Miami, FL)
- Northeast Missouri Health Council (Kirksville, MO)
- PrairieStar Health Center (Hutchinson, KS)
- Regional Health Care Affiliates, Inc. (Providence, KY)
- Siouxland Community Health Center (Sioux City, IA and South Sioux City, NE)
- Valley Professionals Community Health Center (Bloomingdale, IN and Rockville, IN)
Since the start of the Hypertension Control Challenge eight years ago, CDC has recognized 133 organizations or providers as Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Champions from 40 states and Washington, D.C., helping to care for more than 15 million adults.
Visit the Million Hearts® website to read previous success stories, find evidence-based tools to improve blood pressure control, or apply to become a future Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Champion.