Date: February 1, 2022
New Funding Opportunity Available!
Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program: HRSA-022-046
The application deadline is March 22, 2022
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) released this new Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) announcement to increase the number of dental and dental hygiene faculty in the workforce. This funding is designed to help attract and retain faculty to dental and dental hygiene training programs through the operation of a loan repayment program.
Up to eight grantees will receive a total of approximately $800,000 in funding.
Grant award preference will be given to applicants who:
- Award loan repayment to pediatric dentistry faculty supervising residents at dental training institutions that provide clinical services at dental clinics located in dental schools, hospitals, or community-based affiliated sites.
Eligible applicants are CODA- accredited:
- Programs of general, pediatric or public health dentistry in public or private nonprofit dental or dental hygiene schools.
- Approved residency in general, pediatric, or public health dentistry.
- Advanced education programs in the practice of general, pediatric, or public health dentistry.
Join the technical assistance webinar to learn about this opportunity including application requirements:
Date: February 8, 2022
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
For dial-in only:
- Phone Number: 833-568-8864
- Meeting ID: 161 147 1277
- Passcode: 82957452