Date: January 27, 2022
New Funding Opportunity Available!
The application deadline is April 14, 2022
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) released this new Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) announcement in support of the Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program. The purpose of the HWRC Cooperative Agreement Program is to support and disseminate rigorous and state-of-the-art applied research that strengthens evidence-based policy and enhances the Federal Government’s and the public’s understanding of issues and trends in the health workforce.
HRSA anticipates awarding approximately $4.95 million for up to 9 cooperative agreements.
Eligible Applicants Include:
- State workforce investment boards
- Public health or health professions schools
- Academic health centers
- Indian tribes or tribal organizations
- Faith-based and community-based organizations
Join the technical assistance webinar:
- Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Time: 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
For dial-in only:
- Phone Number: 833-568-8864
- Meeting ID: 161 118 0929
- Passcode: 37635955