November 7, 2022
Nominate Your Community Star
2022 Promotional Toolkit
National Rural Health Day (NRHD) is fast approaching, and enthusiasm is building for this year’s Community Star Recognition Program!
NOSORH is excited to share the 2022 Community Stars Toolkit to help you share the news about your Community Star and celebrate their accomplishments leading up to NRHD!
When you click this link, you’ll be directed to a password-protected page on the NOSORH website (password: CS2022), where you’ll find each state’s folder and promotional materials for download.
Each state has a folder with the following tools:
- Nomination form submitted by the nominator
- Personalized Star recognition certificate
- *NEW* personalized social media post honoring each Star
Promotional materials available for download:
- Template press release
- Community Star logos
Please note that we cannot provide the individual pages from the book as they are still under development.
Promote Your Community Star
- Social media is a great way to promote. If you take to social media, please tag @NOSORH and your State Office of Rural Health/ agency. Don’t forget to use #PowerOfRural and #NationalRuralHealthDay in each post!
- Customize and share the template press release with your local/state media.
- Coordinate with the State Office of Rural Health and/or nominator to present the Star’s certificate to them during a meeting, virtual event, site visit, etc.
For details about the book, free tools, and more, visit powerofrural.org.