Date: June 7, 2022
Upcoming Webinar: Northern Border Regional Commission State and Region Chartbooks – A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
Date: June 21, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific, 11:00 AM Mountain, 12:00 PM Central, 1:00 PM Eastern
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
During this webinar, Dr. Katherine Ahrens will describe a project compiling the most recent publicly available data related to health and healthcare access at the county-level and state-level for the Northern Border Region: ME, NH, NY, and VT. Dr. Ahrens will discuss healthcare professional shortage areas and will highlight counties with worse health outcomes, as compared to the rest of the counties in the region.
Registration is free and required. Attendance of the live webinar is limited to 500 persons. If you are unable to attend, you will be able to access the recording, archived on the Gateway website.
Katherine Ahrens, PhD, MPH
Additional Resources of Interest:
- Maine: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- New Hampshire: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- New York: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- Northern Border Region: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- Vermont: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- More information about the Maine Rural Health Research Center
Click to view Research Alert.