May 17, 2021
Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project (RHPTP) Learning Collaborative Series
Click here to register for all or some of the webinars below!
A four-part learning collaborative series has been built to promote the assessment of your organizations’ strengths and weaknesses in preparing for the transition to value-based care (VBC). Through education and group discussion, you will gain a better understanding of a variety of VBC topics that help strengthen your organization’s foundation while becoming effective participants in a health system focused on value.
Topic and Speakers:
LC1: Self-Assessment for Transition Planning: How ready is your organization for value-based care?
- Speakers: Terry Hill and Rhonda Barcus, The Center
- Date and Time: Monday, May 24, 2021 @ 12:00/NOON – 1:00 PM CST
- LC2: Basics of Value-Based Care and Payment
- Speaker: Jennifer Lundblad, Stratis Health
- Date and Time: Monday, June 28, 2021 @ 12:00/NOON – 1:00 PM CST
- LC3: Leadership Commitment to Building Population Health
- Speaker: Dr. Alana Knudson, NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis
- Date and Time: Monday, July 26, 2021 @ 12:00/NOON – 1:00 PM CST
- LC4: Resiliency
- Speakers: Dr. Jane Pederson and Betsy Jeppesen, Stratis Health
- Date and Time: Monday, August 30, 2021 @ 12:00/NOON – 1:00 PM CST