November 3, 2022
Rural Health Clinical Congress Fall 2022 Conference
Register Today & Mark Your Calendar!
There’s still time to register for Rural Health Clinical Congress Fall 2022, taking place on Saturday, November 19! This FREE virtual live CME/CE conference is designed for clinicians who serve patients in rural and underserved communities.
Confirmed sessions include:
- Optimizing Outcomes of Moderate-to-Severe Asthma
- Addressing the Burden of Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps
- Liver Cancer Screening and Management in Primary Care
- Overcoming Disparities in Women’s Reproductive Health
- Menopause and Mental Health: Strategies for Overcoming Barriers and Advancing Health Equity
Earn up to 5.0 complimentary CME/CE credits by participating. Don’t miss out – sign up today to save your spot!