Date: November 30, 2021
New Articles Published on Telehealth, Tobacco, Suicide, and Cancer Screening and Treatment
These journal articles written by the Rural Health Research Centers were recently added to Gateway.
Gateway lists the journal, a brief summary, and a link to additional information and access to the full text of the article, if available. While some journal articles are freely available, many require a subscription or affiliation with a subscribing library.
- Implementation of Telehealth Services in Rural Schools: A Qualitative Assessment
- Rural Telehealth Research Center, 11/2021
- Use of Electronic Health Records to Manage Tobacco Screening and Treatment in Rural Primary Care
- Maine Rural Health Research Center, 09/2021
- Suicide Mortality Rates in Farm-Related Occupations and the Agriculture Industry in the United States
- Rural and Underserved Health Research Center, 09/2021
- Trends in Cancer Treatment Service Availability Across Critical Access Hospitals and Prospective Payment System Hospitals
- Rural and Minority Health Research Center, 08/2021
- Trends in spatial access to colonoscopy in South Carolina, 2000–2014
- Rural and Minority Health Research Center, 06/2021
- Disparities in Meeting USPSTF Breast, Cervical, and Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines Among Women in the United States
- Rural and Minority Health Research Center, 04/2021
Additional Resources of Interest:
- More information about the Maine Rural Health Research Center
- More information about the Rural and Minority Health Research Center
- More information about the Rural and Underserved Health Research Center
More information about the Rural Telehealth Research Center
Click to view Research Alert.