Through the Minnesota Office of Rural Health and Primary Care’s work with rural hospitals, a need has emerged for education directed towards critical access hospital (CAH) staff and mid-level leaders (MLLs) on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of value-based care and population health.
Explore the Podcast Series:
Mini-Podcasts for Hospital Staff | Three 10-minute Podcasts
The basics of population health and social determinants of health are applicable to everyone that works in a hospital. Use these 10-minute podcasts during departmental/staff meetings.
- How Population Health Relates to Me
- Patient Experience is More than Meets the Eye
- Using Telehealth to Positively Impact Patient Experience
Podcasts for Mid-Level Leaders | Five 30-minute Podcasts
Learn best practices from experts and CAH mid-level leaders as they address social determinants of health and shift towards population health.
- Understanding Population Health and Value-Based Care for Rural Organizations
- The Mid-Level Leader’s Role in Population Health
- Collaborating with Your Community to Address Social Determinants of Health
- Community Care Coordination is an Essential Component of Population Health
- How to Communicate Population Health Throughout the Organization and Community
With the support of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy and through a grant from the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health and Primary Care, this podcast series was developed by the Minnesota Path to Value Project.