Date: April 26, 2022
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) invites you to a webinar on Telementoring & Training for the Health Workforce.
Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT | 12:00 pm– 1:00 pm PT
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Explain and describe the Community Health Workers-Opioid Use Disorder (CHW-OUD) Project ECHO Program
- Discuss the best practices, findings, and results from the CHW-OUD Project ECHO Program.
- Describe how Oklahoma Dementia Care Network (OkDCN) is using Project ECHO to train nursing homes in age-friendly and dementia-friendly care
- Describe barriers and facilitators to success in using the Age-Friendly Nursing Home Project ECHO
- Describe the community-based asynchronous tele-dentistry pilot at New York University College of Dentistry
Joe Zapata, Jr., MSS, CHW, Manager of Academic Programs | South Texas Area Health Education Center, UT Health San Antonio
Lee A. Jennings, MD, MSHS, Associate Professor and Chief | Reynolds Section of Geriatrics, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Kristin Memoli, RDH, Adjunct Clinical Instructor for Pediatric Outreach and Prevention Programs | New York University College of Dentistry
Registration is available here
This webinar is part of HRSA’s Telehealth Learning Webinar Series. The series’ goal is to highlight successful projects/best practices as well as resources to promote and further the use of telehealth technologies for health care delivery, education, and health information services.
For more information about the series, contact Kim Shiu at KShiu@hrsa.gov.
For more resources and tools about telehealth, visit telehealth.hhs.gov and https://www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/telehealth/index.html