Date: April 22, 2022
The 2022 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) New Site Application Cycle is open for sites that:
- Have never been approved for NHSC, including sites that have applied and had their application denied or cancelled.
- Are currently an inactive NHSC site due to expiration or past compliance issues.
- Are new or satellite sites that are not yet affiliated with NHSC.
Interested sites and treatment facilities should review the Site Reference Guide for details on how to become NHSC approved.
Why be NHSC approved?
- Recruit and retain qualified providers using NHSC Loan Repayment Programs and attract NHSC Scholars who are ready to fulfill their service obligation at sites like yours.
- Post vacancies to the Health Workforce Connector.
- Participate in HRSA Virtual Job Fairs to connect with job-seeking primary care trainees and practicing clinicians.
Accepting applications through Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Get Help with Your Application