Date: May 17, 2022
Three Days Left to Apply to the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program!
The Nurse Corps Scholarship Program received additional funding thanks to the American Rescue Plan and expects to make more awards this year than in previous years. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply!
The deadline to submit applications is Thursday, May 19 at 7:30 PM ET. You are encouraged to submit your application early just in case you have questions or technical issues.
- Ensure your advisor or school registrar office completes your verification of acceptance or enrollment verification form.
- Upload a PDF copy of your official 2022-2023 Student Aid Report to your application.
- Upload official or unofficial academic transcripts from qualifying schools you have attended.
- Reach out to professors or professional mentors to make sure they upload and submit their letter of recommendation.
- Answer the two essay questions.
- Complete your resume in the format of your choice.
- Upload a PDF scan of an acceptable proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Acceptable: a U.S. birth certificate, an unexpired U.S. Passport ID or U.S. Passport Card, a Certificate of Citizenship, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Permanent Resident Card (i.e. Green Card)
- NOT Acceptable: a driver’s license, social security card, or marriage license
Read the Application & Program Guidance to learn more.