November 3, 2022
Upcoming Webinar – 4 Moments of antibiotic Decision Making in Critical Access Hospitals
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT Register
In this online session, co-hosted by CDC and HRSA’s Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Drs. Sara Cosgrove and Pranita Tamma from Johns Hopkins will discuss the four Moments of Antibiotic Decision Making in Critical Access Hospitals using AHRQ’s Toolkit to Improve Antibiotic Use. Topics covered will include:
- Recognizing technical and adaptive changes needed to implement and sustain a successful antibiotic stewardship program.
- Identifying the four moments of antibiotic decision-making.
- Identifying evidence-based tools and resources to enhance your antibiotic stewardship program.
- Continuing education for pharmacists, nurses, and physicians is pending.