Join RME Collaborative live online Saturday, November 20, 2021 for the 3rd Annual Rural Health Clinical Congress – a free multi-topic, half-day CME/CE conference held in conjunction with National Rural Health Day! The broadcast starts at 8:00 AM CT.
Clinicians can earn up to 6.0 CME/CE/MOC credits (including pharmacology credits for nurses) by participating.
- Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Asthma
- Early Detection of Liver Cancer
- HCV Management in Primary Care
- Raising Awareness of Uterine Fibroids
- Hyperkalemia in Cardiometabolic Disease
- Learn evidence-based recommendations from expert faculty
- Gain practical insights to meet the unique needs of patients in rural & underserved areas
- Participate in live polls and ask questions in real time
REGISTER & VIEW ACCREDITATION INFORMATION at ruralhealthcme.com!
Questions? Contact RME Collaborative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-913-9370.