Join us VIRTUALLY!
NARHC 2020 Spring Institute
Starting April 14 all sessions of the NARHC Spring Institute will be available via a series of webinars on Tuesdays & Thursdays. If you can’t attend them live, you may view them later along with handouts and Q & A for each session! Earn CMEs & CEUs: AAPC 18 (Coders), AAFP 17.25 (AMA PRA Category 1) Physicians, PAs, NPs, some RNs. CLICK HERE to view Speaker Bios. An email will be sent later with registration information to all who purchase. Hurry! Time is short to register.
Receive ALL 17 Conference Presentations for one low price of $275! CLICK HERE to register!
Tuesday April 14
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) RHC Basics & Billing 101
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) RHC Cost Reporting 101
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) RHC Compliance 101
Thursday April 16
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Creating an Opioid Treatment Program in your RHC
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Managing Multi-Generations in the Workplace
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Quality Reporting & Care Management in RHCs
Tuesday April 21
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) Advanced Cost Reports
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Policies & Procedures
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Lessons Learned From Clinic Managers & Directors
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) RHC Advanced Billing
Thursday April 23
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) Maintaining RHC Compliance 201
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Leadership Self Care
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Improve Your Medicare RHC Knowledge
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Challenges & Opportunities of Managing a Multi-Chain Health System
Tuesday April 28
- 12:30-1:45 pm (EDT) Washington Update
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Growing Your RHC
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Critical Maintenance of Emergency Plan Biennial Review, Civil Rights, Personnel File Audits
Those who registered previously for the NARHC Spring Institute in San Antonio were given 3 refund options. Please let us know your preference! Otherwise, any who do not choose by April 30 will be transferred to our Fall Conference in Phoenix (Oct. 25-28, 2020). Please call us 866-306-1961, x2!
1) Transfer Registration to our Fall Conference in Phoenix, Oct. 25-28, 2020;
2) A Partial Refund + Webinars; or
3) A Full Refund (no Webinars).
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.306.1961 x2.