Date: May 28, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Central
Click here to Register.
Attend this webinar to hear winners of EPA’s 2020 National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management share information about—
- The evolution of their asthma programs and how they’ve adapted during the current COVID-19 crisis.
- Successful strategies for effective in-home interventions and critical asthma education.
- Innovative school- and community-based partnerships to further program impacts.
- Data usage to measure key program outcomes and improve return on investment.
Learn from featured expert speakers:
- Michele Bosworth, M.D., FAFFP, Executive Director, The Center for Population Health, Analytics, and Quality Advancement, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (UTHSCT) School of Community and Rural Health; Associate Professor of Family Medicine; Associate Professor of Healthcare Policy Economics and Management
- Paul Sharkey, M.D., Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Allergy and Immunology, UTHSCT
- Monica Federico, M.D., Medical Director, Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO) Asthma Program
- Melanie Gleason, PA-C, Senior Instructor, Department of Pediatrics and Associate Director, School-Centered Asthma Program, CHCO
Connect with the featured speakers through a live question-and-answer session in the AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org Discussion Forum! Webinar attendees are encouraged to contribute to the discussion forum before, during and after the webinar.