Date: December 8, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM CT
Per a recent ruling, as of January 1, 2021, every hospital must make viewable in a searchable, machine-readable format, 300 “standard charges for all items and services” for their patient consumers. If not in compliance, you could be facing:
- A monetary penalty of $300 a day per facility.
- Potential denial of Medicare Payments.
- Possible damage to reputation by being listed publicly, as con-compliant by CMS.
- Losing business to competitor hospitals that have complied with the mandate.
This session will explain the details of the current rules and offer easily implementable strategies and tactics to make sure that your organization is in compliance. Specifically, we will examine:
- The Regulatory Law – What is it, what is required for compliance, what is the consequence of non-compliance?
- How will this impact your hospital’s relationship with the community you serve?
- Financial impact to your organization.