Date: March 28, 2022
2022 Family Medicine Update
- May 5-6, 2022
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Offered both live in-person and virtually
At the 2022 Family Medicine Update, you will
- Understand and be able to apply current best practices for management of NAFLD, bipolar disorder, and wound and lymphedema care
- Review physician burnout and treatment
- Be familiar skin biopsy indications, appropriate spinal surgery referrals, musculoskeletal treatment in sexual dysfunction, and in office PCOUS use
- Receive a general update in pediatric dermatology, antibiotic stewardship and resistance, and USPSTF guidelines
- Thursday, May 4, 12:00-5:00 PM
- Serious Illness Care for Primary Care Clinicians
- In this workshop, you will learn how to have conversations around serious illness; advance care planning, and psychosocial support for both patients and their caregivers. You’ll also get to hear from hospice nurses with their view on continuity of care.
Agendas will be posted on the website in the near future!
Activity approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Midwest Multistate Division Provider Number MO1022-6
Credit for other disciplines may be awarded and will be added to the event information on our website.