March 3, 2023
Opportunities of Interest for OT21-2103 Colleagues
The CDC has announced two opportunities that may be of interest to your organization. Please see the information below and reach out to the points of contact listed if you have questions.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Call for Applications: the Culture of Health Prize: Communities Leading the Way is open for applications through March 29, 2023. The Prize will recognize up to 10 communities with an unrestricted $250,000 award and national recognition. RWJF will award this year’s Prize to selected communities that are:
- Addressing structural racism and other structural injustices to create conditions that advance health equity.
- Committing to sustainable policy, systems, environmental, and cultural changes.
- Working alongside partners across sectors, and elevating the expertise and solutions held by people with firsthand experiences of health inequities.
- Engaging in cultural work that celebrates community and envisions and advances a more just future.
- Making the most of available community resources and fostering sustainability.
- Measuring and sharing qualitative and quantitative indicators of progress in culturally relevant ways.
For more information on the RWJF Culture of Health Prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Institutes of Health Funding Opportunity: Addressing the Impact of Structural Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health and Health Disparities initiative will support intervention research that addresses structural racism and discrimination (SRD) in order to improve minority health or reduce health disparities. Application budgets are limited to $500,000 direct costs annually, not including facilities and administrative (F&A) costs. Visit this webpage for key dates and detailed information on the funding opportunity.
For questions regarding NIH grants information, application instructions, application processes, and NIH grant resources, please contact GrantsInfo@nih.gov.