April 3, 2018
Become a Rural or Community Health Coding & Billing Specialist (RH-CBS) or (CH-CBS)
Designed For Clinical Providers • Facility Managers • Coders/Billers
Document/Capture 100% Of Your Services, Get Maximum Legal Revenue, & Report Accurate Quality
$300 off until 4/15/18 Coupon Code 300offApril
Price increases on April 16, 2018 (Reg. Price $899)
$200 off April 16 -30, 2018
*** Approved for 11 Continuing Education Units by the AAPC and ARHPC***
All Online – Work At Your Own Pace
Course Information & Navigation
Broken into 6 main modules, you will have video presentations that walk you though the pre-requisites for the clinical documentation & coding portion of the RH-CBS and CH-CBS curriculum.
- Module 1 –Separating Clinical Documentation, Professional Coding, and Proper Billing
- Module 2 – Key Principles of Clinical Documentation & Coding
- Module 3 -‐ Evaluation & Management Documentation Guidelines
- Module 4 -‐ Surgical Package, Bundling, and Modifier Usage
- Module 5 – Procedures, Radiology, Lab, and Medicine Coding for Rural & Community Health, and HCPCS-‐2 Coding Highlights
- Module 6 – Review of the “ICD-‐10-‐CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting”
To become certified: After watching the ~11 hours of video modules – you will get access to 3 hours of webinars that present billing for rural and community health centers, along with a practice exam and 100 question final exam. Following each module – there are a handful of Quizzes and Review exercises that must be completed before unlocking the next video module.
INCLUDES 2018 BOOSTER PACK, Practice Exam, Billing Webinars, and Final Exam
*Cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased training*
Pay by check – Mail to ARHPC PO Box 1405 Tucker, GA 30085
Enter Coupon Code 50offMarch at Checkout to Receive Discount
- Compatible on your tablet, laptop, computer or cell phone.
- Study anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Instructor Support