Date: April 15-16, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM CT
The 2021 Family Medicine Update – Regional Medical Education Conference will feature presentations focusing on diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries that occur in all ages. You will gain up-to-date insight and knowledge that can be implemented into your practice.
- Understand and be able to apply current best practices for management of obesity, treatment of back pain, and health issues facing women.
- Understand and begin to follow the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) guidelines.
- Be familiar with new indications for FDA-approved drugs for diabetes, COVID vaccine implementation, recent relevant primary care literature.
Clinical Primary Care Providers
- Physician – Activity approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Nursing – University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Midwest Multistate Division Provider Number MO1022-6
PRESENTED BY: MU School of Medicine – Department of Family and Community Medicine
MU Center for Continuing Medical Education & Physician Lifelong Learning
MU Sinclair School of Nursing | MU Extension