April 14, 2021
This 90-minute ANA COVID-19 on-demand webinar explores the current data on COVID-19 vaccination rates among communities of color and illuminates the sources of vaccination reluctance in minority populations. Most importantly, the content identifies key elements of the conversation needed to address vaccine reluctance and boost confidence.
Topics covered during this in-depth on-demand webinar include:
- Leading indicators affecting COVID-19 rates in racial and ethnic minority communities
- Current data on vaccination rates, on access, and on distribution in minority populations
- The social determinants of vaccine acceptance
- Five strategies to ensure vaccine confidence
- Key elements of conversations with patients that will boost confidence in vaccination
Who should attend: All nurses in all practice settings
Continuing Nursing Education: Viewers of this webinar may earn 1.5 Continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for this webinar.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219
Registration is required prior to viewing. Email email@example.com for all questions.