Application closes on December 16, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET for National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Programs Application Cycle
Apply and pay off your school loans!
A historic $800 million in American Rescue Plan funding will allow us to award more applicants than ever before. Last year, every eligible applicant received an award.
Compare our three NHSC loan repayment programs and choose the right one for you.
About the programs:
- The NHSC Loan Repayment Program awards up to $50,000 in exchange for a two-year commitment to provide primary medical, dental or mental/behavioral health care at approved sites in high-need, underserved areas.
- The NHSC Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program provides up to $75,000 in exchange for a three-year commitment to health care professionals who provide substance use disorder treatment services.
- Providers in rural communities may apply to the NHSC Rural Community Loan Repayment Program, which awards up to $100,000 for three years of service.
Apply Now to join the NHSC 50th Anniversary Class!
- November 12, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
- November 30, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
- December 14, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
Sign up to receive email notifications about upcoming information sessions and program updates.