Date: March 18, 2022
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Innovation Center is hosting its first webinar for the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (REACH) Model’s recently released Request for Applications (RFA) on Tuesday, March 22 from 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET. Interested attendees may register here.
During this webinar, CMS will discuss participant eligibility requirements, payment mechanisms, and the methodology used to align beneficiaries to providers. Please note this webinar will be recorded.
Additional opportunities to learn more about the ACO REACH Model include:
ACO REACH Financial Methodology Webinar
- Monday, March 28, 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET. Register here.
- This webinar will focus on the new financial policies featured in the ACO REACH webinar. For more information on the financial methodology for the ACO REACH Model that will be transitioned from the Global and Professional Direct Contracting (GPDC) Model, please refer to prior released financial webinars available on the GPDC Model Website.
ACO REACH Application Office Hours
- Tuesday, March 29, 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET. Register here.
- The ACO REACH Model team will be available to answer questions related to completing and submitting the application for the ACO REACH Model due on April 22, 2022.
ACO REACH Health Equity Webinar
- Tuesday, April 5, 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET. Register here.
- This webinar will highlight the new Health Equity provisions added to the ACO REACH Model.
ACO REACH General Office Hours
- Tuesday, April 12, 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET. Register here.
- The ACO REACH Model team will be available to answer questions as a follow up to the Financial and Health Equity webinars.