Date: May 12, 2022
Navigating the Intersection of Health and Housing
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA), Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (IEA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) invite you to attend a virtual meeting on Navigating the Intersection of Health and Housing. The neighborhoods in which people live, work, learn, and play in have a major impact on health and well-being. The meeting will highlight a variety of federal programs and resources focused on housing and health.
Date: June 9, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CT | 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
- Christie Appelhanz, Regional Administrator, Administration for Children and Families
- Lacey Boven, Regional Administrator, Administration for Community Living
- Flora D. Chavez, Enforcement Analyst, Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Myesha Kennedy, Public Health Analyst, Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Pamela Smith, Senior Community Planning and Development Representative, Community Planning and Development, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
For more information about the session, contact Rae Hutchison at CHutchison@hrsa.gov.