Date: June 15, 2022
The Rural Primary Care Institute is a 9-part webinar series designed to help State Offices of Rural Health, their partners, and stakeholders build their capacity to provide technical assistance to rural primary care providers.
The course will run from July 13 – September 7, 2022. Live webinars will be on Wednesdays from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Eastern:
- July 13, 2022 – What Is Primary Care and Why Do We Do What We Do?
- July 20, 2022 – What Is Primary Care in Rural America and What Makes it Unique?
- July 28, 2022 – How Do Designations Fit Into Rural Primary Care?
- August 3, 2022 – How Does “Compliance” Fit Into Rural Primary Care?
- August 10, 2022 – How to Support and Engage Rural Primary Care Practices
- August 17, 2022 – How to Provide Technical Assistance to Rural Primary Care Practices
- August 24, 2022 – Who Is Involved in Rural Primary Care?
- August 31, 2022 – Where Do Communities Find Assistance with Developing and Supporting Rural Primary Care?
- September 7, 2022 – What Are Rural Primary Care Policy Efforts and How to Move the Power of Rural Forward
Additional information about each session is provided in the Institute flyer.