Post date: November 5, 2021
Join Southwest Telehealth Resource Center for the Advancing DEI in Healthcare Leadership Webinar.
- Identify the federal laws and regulations that support diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Describe disparities in telehealth accessibility and apply an array of examples from across the US to address those barriers.
- Articulate leadership strategies to overcome biases and successfully incorporate DEI in healthcare practices through the creation of DEI Councils and use of data to improve health equity.
- Tara Sklar, JD, MPH, Moderator. Professor of Health Law; Director, Health Law & Policy Program, Arizona Law; Faculty Senior Advisory for Telehealth Law & Policy, Arizona Telemedicine Program
- Elizabeth A. Krupinski, PhD, FSPIE, FSIIM, FATA, FAIMBE. Co-Director Southwest Telehealth Resource Center, Professor & Vice Chair for Research Department Radiology & Imaging Sciences, Emory University
- Jonay Foster Holkins, JD. Senior Director of Policy, Racial Equity and Justice at Business Roundtable
- Brian Santo, JD, MPH. Professor of Practice in Law at Arizona Law; Associate General Counsel and Compliance Manager at National Committee for Quality Assurance
Webinar Date: November 16, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM CT