August 25, 2023
3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy – October 1
The 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy is the only online training specific to recruitment and retention for rural and underserved communities. This six-part webinar series features practical, action-oriented content for health care employers using a workshop-type approach.
The Academy offers access to live webinars featuring national experts on clinician recruitment for rural and underserved areas. Six 90-minute sessions will take place every other week this fall from October 3 to December 12. The program is open to anyone with an interest in rural recruitment and retention, and is designed for safety net facilities such as Critical Access Hospitals and Rural Health Clinics.
Why Attend the Academy:
- The best speakers – Academy speakers feature national known experts on rural/underserved recruitment and retention.
- Relevant sessions – The Academy agenda is designed to provide you the most practical educational experience so you can produce better results for your community.
- Anytime/anywhere – Get access to the recorded sessions and materials to use anytime you want.
- More than a webinar series – Get continued support from 3RNet staff and access to the Academy listserv to ask questions and gain knowledge from other Academy attendees.
- Rural and underserved specific – 3RNet knows you don’t have endless personnel and resources. Recruiting to a rural or underserved community is much different.
- Over 20 years’ experience – 3RNet has been helping rural and underserved communities recruit better for over 25 years.
- Your community – Healthcare is vital to your community, and Academy sessions will help you stay sharp to continue to recruit the best providers for your community.
- Certificate of Completion – Show those in your organization you are dedicated to rural and underserved recruiting by obtaining a certificate of completion by attending and completing the Academy.
Who Should Attend the Academy?
- Safety net facility employees
- Human Resources
- Medical Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Executive Officer
Anyone interested in learning more about recruitment and retention best practices specific to rural and underserved areas should join the Academy.
Click to see Agenda