The National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC) knows that in order for Rural Health Clinic (RHCs) to thrive and grow, their employees, especially those in a leadership role, need the most up to date information on the federal and state guidelines pertaining to the Rural Health Clinic program. RHCs have distinctly different rules when it comes to operations and management.
This is why NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators and other RHC leaders a unique, full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful RHC.
WHY GET CERTIFIED?
- Certification gives you a great foundation and broad scope of RHC knowledge
- Certification ensures you have the basic knowledge & tools to run a successful RHC
- Certification proves you are the most current and staying abreast of ever changing RHC rules and regulations
- Certification is a highly marketable advantage which makes you an asset to your employer
- Enrollment: Begins July 31st, 2020. Download the PDF form HERE and return OR register online beginning July 31st. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with login instructions for the course.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450, Non-Member $600
Member Rates: Save $100-$125 per person on registration by being a NARHC member! Not a current member? Click on the Join Today on the right-hand side of the page to fill out a membership application. Unsure if you’re a member? Call us and we’ll be happy to check your status for you (866-306-1961).
- Course Format: The final exam for this session is only being offered online. The final exam will be accessible beginning October 28th. You will have the ability to take the final exam October 28th-October 30th.
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 3 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, and Regulatory Compliance & Quality, with short pre-tests throughout each module. To see the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: Due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic, we are moving our final exam to online only.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
To maintain your certification, you will be required to participate in a Free 1-hour NARHC Sponsored TA Call, attend a NARHC Conference and pay a $75 maintenance fee. For more detailed instructions of when you will need to complete the maintenance requirements, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-306-1961 x 2.