November 15, 2023
Call for Presentations – 2024 Missouri Immunization Coalition Conference
The Missouri Immunization Conference (MIC) brings together bright minds to give talks that are action-oriented on a wide range of subjects related to immunizations to foster learning and inspiration and provoke conversations that matter and actions leading to increased vaccination rates for Missourians. MIC aims to empower the public health workforce by offering a stage for stakeholders to share innovative ideas, equitable solutions, and their personal experiences promoting immunizations.
MIC is looking for presentations that have a statewide appeal to:
- Public Health Professionals
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Care Staff
- Long-term Care Facilities, and
- Private Healthcare Providers practicing in rural, suburban, and urban settings
The 2024 MIC Conference planning committee will review all proposals. Topics must:
- Address conference theme, target audience and challenge attendees to think creatively
- Be clear, well-organized, interactive, and actionable
- Feature speaker(s) with significant experience on presentation topic
- Applications should be submitted by Friday, December 1, 2023.
- Selected presenters will receive complimentary registration, one night’s lodging at the Conference venue, mileage and meal reimbursement.
- While encouraged, MIC Membership is not required to submit a proposal.